Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ The New Versace "Bulge"


How about this Versace ad for the Handsomest Man in the World this week? There is a very prominent bulge in his knickers, which usually underwear purveyors try to ignore. His robe is very Versace but those sandals are something new. I think I might even hesitate at those scarlet ankle wraps. I’m throwing in some visuals from the new Calvin Klein underwear campaign also. Yes, we are finally facing the fact that the bulge is there:




Also, here is a youtube video of the behind the scenes at the Spring 2012 Calvin Klein Underwear Bold shoot in Joshua Tree. You will not be disappointed!

___________________________

Dear David,
I am a gay man, still good looking with a good body, but now that I am 37 I feel the interest in me retreating from other men. I don’t think I look much different than I did ten years ago, but I am slipping out of circulation. What is your advice?
~ M.I. Fading

Dear M.I.,
Yes darling, you are fading. And perhaps you need to think about having a style, rather than a look. My great friend Quentin Crisp always talked about how important it is to have a style of your own rather than just good looks. In his show he would say, “And there are all those men at 38 or so whom no one wants to know anymore. And all this time they thought it was their pep or their personality. No, it was their looks.” I am sure you are still sexy and attractive but you just have a lot of younger competition. It is time for you to leave that world where everyone wants you. Think about getting a style of your own in how you think, what you say, how you dress. Be individual and soon there will be someone instead of everyone.
_______________________________

Here is my blog interview with RENTBOY.COM, anticipating my appearance this Friday night in New York at the "Hookie" Awards. (As my cousin Christopher says: "David, you're so broadminded.") To say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment