Monday, August 19, 2013

Do you think men vary sexually from country to country?


Dear David,
Do you think men vary sexually from country to country? I ask you, because if anyone ought to know it would be you. 
~Curious Fellow

Dear Curious Fellow,
I don't know whether that comment is an insult or not. I am going to take it as a compliment. Definitely "YES". American men are not very experimental but what to do the same thing over and over and then they get brad. French men see it scientifically and are removed emotionally. France, the only country that has the "baize de dante" or "the health f$%k." It's for you, not the other person. 

In South America I find they are the least repressed and the do it because they must! 


In Morrocco they walk through the streets looking like they will go crazy if they don't have sex in the next half hour. With anyone. That's a little scary. Quite clearly, I prefer South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment