Monday, July 22, 2013

Help! My lover is a restless sleeper...



Dear David,
I have a lover whom I care about very much. We have a great connection mentally and physically. The only problem is that he is a very restless sleeper with much tossing and turning. I am not. He does not like to sleep in the same bed with me because of all this hurling about. I hate having to go to sleep in another bedroom. What to do? I know you have the answer!
~D. Sturbed Sleeper

Dear D. Sturbed,
I have the answer: Two double beds in the same bedroom. Even up tight. I don't care if you have to use the largest room in the house or apartment, do it. You definitely do not want him sleeping in a separate room. You have to be handy when he needs you. If you know what I mean and I think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment