Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beards, Stripes & Havianas. Oh my!


Here we are, more fashion to consider. My question today is about the ever more ubiquitous beard. Do men really look better with a small beard? I don’t find it to be the case. To me they look older and less touchable. My mother used to say, “ A kiss without a mustache is like a meal without salt.” Though god knows how she would have known that. I think she was kidding.

Anyway, I don’t want to snuggle up to that scratchy beard, do you?


Here’s a very good young look that is actually okay for almost everybody. The usual staples: a t-shirt, jeans, cardigan sweater, bucks for shoes. But good touches. Big striped T-shirt, sort of big cardigan, tans instead of jeans ( so much better once you’re over thirty) and those red soles. We had those when I was in college but they look redder now. Anyway, excellent look with or without the sunglasses.

Havianas. I don’t really like these kinds of sandals but I like this guy and that silly hat. He’s making it work, even with that new shaved side-of-the-head haircut, which is definitely not for everyone. You are supposed to look better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment