Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Michael Fassbender



Handsome, handsome, handsome! Micheal Fassbender.
Did you see "Shame"? The Academy Awards zipped right over it as though it didn't exist and I think it was the best movie of the year, and the most 21st century. And who else could have played the lead but the "mama mia" Mr. Fassbender? Swinging that big thing around. Yeow! Definitely Handsomest Man in the World this week and in reality a whole lot longer.




Also, here are the new Calvin Klein ads that I showed you last week, but thought you might like to see them again. The bulge is here and it is not going away. Kind of surprising from the recent, simple lines, not much going on Mr. Klein. Of course there is plenty going on in his private life but nobody wants to talk about that. I live in Miami Beach. I know everything...
_________________________

Dear David,
You are always talking about living your life fully in your later years. But some of us have health issues and can't. aren't you being unfair by ignoring that?
~Mr. Not-So-Zippy

Dear Mr. Not-So-Zippy,
I know, I know. I'm trying to whip people up to not succumb to their ailments and age. I see some older people and think, "Are they unhappy because they're sick or are they sick because they're unhappy?" I actually see this more in heterosexual relationships but I think if you are stuck in a life that offers you little fun or fantasy or feelings, maybe you're better out of there. I know it's frightening to consider, but I think fate and destiny reward courage. And sexually, I find most people function fine if they are with someone who excites them.

No comments:

Post a Comment