Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fashion ~ beard or no beard, that is the question...


My fashion statement this week is brief. I have never addressed the subject of half shaved looks for men. I don't really get it. When I see men with that incipient shadowy little beard flitting and flirting over their jawline I immediately draw the conclusion that the jaw line is dropping. They are trying to conceal the fact.

For myself, I don't particularly like a love scramble with a man who needs a shave. Is this the attempt to look more masculine or what? For me it only looks scruffy and as if you didn't brush your teeth either. Here is Robert Downey Jr. for your perusal.

Did I ever tell you I had a big crush on Robert Downey, Sr.? He was a waiter at Pam-Pam in Greenwich Village before he began a career in underground movies. Long before Robert Downey Jr. was born. Very tall and handsome. Really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment