Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How do you feel about...

Dear David,
I am gay and had a recent telephone call from my sister. Her husband has gained a lot of weight and doesn't feel like having sex with him. What did I think about about her just not doing it anymore? I told her you never need to have sex if you don't feel like it. It's called the "mercy f#*k" and I'm all against it. In my opinion nothing is worse than having sex when you don't feel like it.

But when I discussed this with my older brother (who is straight), he objected and said I should have never told her that. I thought immediately of his poor wife. The idea of sex being a duty makes me shudder. What do you think?
~Sex U. Al

Dear Al,
I 100% agree with you. With any couple - gay or straight - you owe it to the other person to remain f#*kable. If you can't be bothered, how different is that than just paying someone to have sex. Over time it has to ruin romance and that's a terrible thing to have happen in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment