Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Simon Nessman


This week's Handsomest Man in the World is a model whom I have had on here before...Simon Nessman. He is clambering upward in the profession. Check out this Georgio Armani ad for their new Gio fragrance. Great mouth.



I would also like to include this spread from the latest people magazine. The supposedly hottest men in all age categories. Am I wrong or don't most of these guys look almost exactly alike? Oval face, dark hair, very regular ken doll features. What happened to square jaws? What happened to those " I am going to go crazy if I don't sleep with you" looks. These all just seem like a bunch of nice American guys. Next!

___________________

Dear David,
I am seeing two men at the same time. One doesn't know. The other doesn't care. Mr. Number. One heard me on the phone to Mr. Number 2 and heard me say "darling" a couple of times. When he accused me of having an affair with someone else I lied and said I was talking to my agent and always call him "darling." What would you have done?
~Liar, Liar Pantsonfire

Dear Pantsonfire,
I would have done exactly the same thing. They always say they want to know everything. The don't really. Romance is a kind of fantasy. It is your job to preserve the fantasy. And there are some men who want the bad news. Don't give it to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment