Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fashion Day - JCP & Aerin Lauder for Lee Jofa




Also, for our Fashion day I want to call your attention to a new men's line called JCP by, of all companies, J.C. Penney rebranding themselves. They have done a really good job and the prices are amazingly low. You really need to check these things out. I am.

How about this jacket? One of several in the catalog that really look good. I haven't seen them in person but will report back. See more at: www.jcpenney.com

Very good underwear, T-shirts, bow ties even...
_____________________________________________________

I want to call something to your attention that I would ordinarily ignore, but Aerin Lauder has designed a line of fabrics for the company Lee Jofa that I think are really beautiful. The line is called Aerin. She is Estee Lauder's granddaughter and I would like to think they are really created by her. They are in the traditional French fabric design and truly beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment