Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fashion Talk ~ Long Hair is Everywhere!



It's fashion day! I just got back from Montevideo, Uruguay and men with long hair abound there. Even very long hair. Something to think about. They seem to be wearing almost shoulder length - it's summer so they don't have alot else going on. Think about it for next summer...

__________________________________


Dear David,
My lover doesn't look at me when he kisses me. He either closes his eyes or looks off to the side. What does this mean when we are having sex?
~Look At Me

Dear Look At Me,
He may be thinking of someone else, or he just may find romance and sex too personal. I think I would just grab him and turn his face to me and say, "Look at me! I'm crazy about you!" Can you do that? It might advance your love affair to another level. It can't hurt to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment