Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Daniel


Handsomest Man in the World today is my friend Daniel. Daniel is very smart, funny and good looking. A good reason to head to Uruguay! The men down there are so handsome.

________________________________________

Dear David,
I have a new boyfriend and I would like to invite him over for a homecooked meal (and more!) but I am a terrible cook. What should I do?
~Kitchen Clumsy

Dear K.K.,
I have written a novel called "Never Eat In." I am rather opposed to cooking at home as once they see you in the kitchen they tend to forget seeing you in bed. My second rule is "never go to the bathroom together." These are my two rules for a good relationship. Don't worry about cooking. Order in. That's all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment