Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dating on Tight Schedule

Dear David,
I have just met someone with whom I really click. However we both have such tight schedules that we can really only meet about twice a week for an hour or so. We are having great sex rendezvous but little else. Can this go anywhere?
~Rex Rendezvous

Dear Double R.,
This is probably a love affair that is going to last for years and years if you stay on this schedule. I am not sure why your shcdeules are so tight and if you each have other meaningful others that are being left out of these bi-weekly flings. At any rate, I think this sounds great. If this becomes ever more important you will find those schedules opening up I am sure. In the meantime, welcome the fact that you are not going to get bored with each other any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment