Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World & Dating Advice


Handsomest Man in the World! I found this in a French gay magazine. I can’t believe he’s French. The ad is for Inderwear and they found a hottie for us. I have no idea who he is or where he is but he exists my dears, he exists. Dream on.
_______________________________

Dear David,
How do you feel about my having a number of sex buddies, sex partners, men I date, whatever? I’m beginning to think that this completely unromantic kind of sex life is going to change me and I will not even be interested in romance eventually. Que pasa?
~Too Casual

Dear Too Casual,
I don’t think you are too casual. I think you are probably quite attractive and a lot of people want to go to bed with you and you are letting it happen. For myself, I don’t like to think of sex as something like tennis. That you just go out there and knock the ball around a couple times a week. I did that when I was in my teens (please, don’t tell my mother) and by the time I was twenty that period was over. You may just be doing a teen thing later. But to get the most out of sex, it shouldn’t be a sport but involved in a specific person. What is that old song? “He may be good f-ing but he’s no f-ing good.” So be it. Don’t worry about who he is. It should be someone that really presses all the buttons emotionally. Then you can reassure yourself that you have really lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment