Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Klaus Biesenbach

I am currently deep in rehearsals right now! We open the show "Rentboy the Musical" tomorrow! Click here to get your tickets if you haven't already done so.

____________________________




Handsomest Man in the World today. I'm offering you Mr. Klaus Biesenbach. He is the director of the film and media department at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. You can always tell a lot about a man by his mouth. They can lie with their eyes but their mouth tells you everything. Mr. Biesenbach has good lips. I try to avoid men who have no lips - they are not giving. He could lose that little scruff of beard and moustache though...

____________________________

Dear David,
You open tomorrow in your show. Are you nervous?
~I.M. Withyou

Dear I.M.,
Thanks a million. No. I am not nervous. For me the theater is like a job. I just want to give the audience their money's worth. Someone once asked me if when I am in the wings waiting do I ever think the audience might not like me. I told my friend that was an idea that could never enter my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment