Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fashion Day ~ bermuda shorts, braided jackets, & glass bracelets

Today is the day for some fashion weirdness. I have some stuff that has no relationship to anything but which I thought you would find interesting:



I found this photo of a man from the 1930's or 1940's in the classic Bermuda short. These were the kinds of shorts men wore if they had the never when I was in my 20s. I think they are hard to beat for a look.

 






Have I already shown you this jacket worn by one of the Green Day band? The one in the center. I love that braid. I am going to get one made like this.






And finally, Balenciaga is doing glass bracelets, shown here with a candlestick. They are probably insanely expensive but I think this is a great look. Very chic, very classy, looks expensive and it is not jewels. Let's hope someone make inexpensive copies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment