Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seersucker, long hair, and tiny suits!

Fashion day once again and I have a lot of stuff for you!


This Armani check seersucker suit is THE suit for summer. Really great.





Hair. It seems to be coming back, longer and longer. I don't know how I feel about this. I would kind of like to to look a little more styled. But if shaggy manes for men are on the way in, I'm not going to get in the way!




Now listen, I was brought up with the brief bathing suit, which is still very present on European and South American beaches. Those big baggy surfer shorts that everyone wears looks funny and uncomfortable to me. You are there to swim, you know! There's nothing wrong with showing bulges. You are men! There is a photo of me on my last week's Huffington Post article (click here) in a very brief bikini. I promise you, that was not at all unusual at the time!




These Givenchy outfits with skirts? PLEASE avoid them. What are they thinking?!


No comments:

Post a Comment