Monday, May 21, 2012

In love with someone who does not love me back...

Happy Monday my darlings! If you haven't heard yet, my latest Huffington Post article "Being Gay in the World of Mad, Mad Men: What It Was Really Like" is up and causing quite a stir - read it for yourself by clicking here. I would love to hear your comments!
____________________________________


Dear David,
I always seem to be in love with someone who does not love me back. What is going on here?
~Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Dear Triple B.,
There are two things going here. One, you may just be having a run of bad luck. I would suggest that you consider letting someone love you instead of pursuing those impossible dreams of yours. Isn't there someone interested in you? Well, get involved. We all have to take our turn in the "barrel." And sometimes when someone loves you, you fall in love with them because they love you.

The other possibility is that you don't really want a romance so you choose the impossibility. Maybe all this love suffering is your version of being happy. Think about this...

If anyone reading needs advice about love, sex, relationships, life, etc. (gay or straight) - you just might find your question and answer posted here on David's Gay Dish. Contact me today my darlings! davidsgaydish@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment