Monday, May 14, 2012

Dating Someone from Another Culture/Religion

Dear David,
I have recently met a man from India who is very interested in me and I am very interested in him. But I have never been involved with someone from another culture/or different religion before. Should I advance with caution?
~At the Border Crossing

Dear B. C.,
A. The population of India for the most part are from the same mixed European stock as most of us in the United States. Actually, I have quite a lot of American Indian blood so I am more racially different than your new love interest. B. When Indian men are good looking they are the best looking men in the world! C. When you go to bed with someone you are not there to discuss religion. At least hopefully. Yes, advance madly. And if you decide not to, have him contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment