Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Matt Bomer





I have a new respect for Matt Bomer, this week's Handsomest Man in the World. He's in the new "Magic Mike" movie with major competition (as far as hunkiness goes), and he can hold his own. He's not only very sexy but you can imagine he has a brain. Matt Bomer. He gets the vote this week. He's gay too, hello!
_________________________________

Dear David,
You know about everything. What about sun flares?
~Dr. Woo Woo

Dear Dr. Woo Woo,
Are you making fun of me because I always say I don't believe in all that woo woo stuff? Sun flares, however, are real. Back in the 19th century they actually knocked out the entire telegraph system, a new thing then. Imagine if they knocked out the electricity system of the U.S.?! But more than that, they have a strong effect on your emotions. And I will say this, last week a lot of people seemed to be struggling with their emotions, jobs, you name it. I don't know whether you can blame it on sun flares, but I can feel it necessary to keep organized and keep my spirits up!

No comments:

Post a Comment