Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Swedish Male Model




Handsomest Man in the World today is this Swedish model (on the left) who had recently resurfaced in the fashion business. He was a top guy about 15 years ago and stop working all of a sudden. Now he's back. He has to be about 40. Looks good, no?

I'm just throwing this in. I stand on my head every morning to keep the blood flowing through my scalp and the hair in my head. Try it:




____________________________

Dear David,
What do you think about foot fetishes?
~Pinkie

Dear Pinkie,
I ran into this many years ago when I was a dancer and at the opera. What where they called? "Shrimp  queens"? Something like that. I never got it - but I never have gotten fetishes and why someone wearing a baseball uniform would get you sexually excited. But that's me. As the lady witness at the Oscar Wilde trial said, "As long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses, I don't care." Exactly, it's not my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment