Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Drag Queen's Pal

Dear David’s Gay Dish,
I am a straight man who has been following your blog which I find very informational. Here’s my problem. All my best friends are cross-dressers, transgender, homosexual. What should I do about this? What is my mother’s fault? Is it really a problem?
~The Drag Queen’s Pal

Dear D.G.P.,
Actually you sound quite adult and sophisticated. If you like hanging out with men in dresses, more power to you. What does come to mind is that perhaps you might like to know real women better but are hesitant to. I am assuming that your are not having sex with any of your girlish pals. So think about that a bit. Who are you sleeping with? Maybe, a no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is modern woman would suit you fine. This is the 21st century where men and women must take more equal roles. You are on the leading edge.
~David

(Photo of Amanda Lepore & Cazwell via patriciafield.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment