Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Too Much Sexy Time?


Dear Davids Gay Dish,
I have a sexual problem. My partner, whom I love very much, is extremely sexy and when we have sex he usually wants to do it two or three times. I find that after once I am really out of the mood, which I think is common. Yet I don't want to disappoint him. What do you suggest I do?
~Super Saturated in Sex

Dear S.S.S.,
Now listen, this is what I do. The first time around do something he likes to do but doesn't result in you having an orgasm, just him. I think you know what I'm talking about. Then when he recovers and is gung-ho for a second round you will be in the mood and can hurl yourself into it with abandon. This is a problem but one you are lucky to have. As for the occasional third round, you can either try laughing at him or be a good samaritan.

(Photo via blog Onefinegay)

No comments:

Post a Comment