Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Eduardo Goicolea


It's Handsomest Man in the World time. This week my selection is my trainer Eddy Goicolea. He posed for the cover of my book "The Millionare of Love" and has a book of his own called "Fit + Together" on how to stay fit using your lovers body as gym equipment. Hello! At any rate, here is Eduardo Goicolea. If you are in or around Miami and Miami Beach you should try to have him train you. Email me at davidsgaydish@gmail.com if you need a personal trainer.


I tell him every time I see him that I owe my body to him completely. And he tells everyone that I have the solidest butt at the gym. To which I say, "You must keep your butt firm and solid because you never know when you may need it."

Also, please don't forget if you need a portrait done to go to my talented nephew Ethan Winslow. You can view a few of his wonderful portraits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment