Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Tyson Chandler



Who was it that said, "So many men, so little time!" Here is Tyson Chandler as Handsomest Man in the World. I found this photo in Uomo Vogue, the Italian fashion magazine. Mr. Chandler is an American basketball player. Pretty hot, Mr. Chandler. Burning!
___________________________

Dear David,
I just read in someone's memoirs that it is all right if sex cools off early in a relationship. It is the interdependency that is more important. What do you think? I believe I know your answer.
~True or False

Dear True or False,
I would not like to be in a relationship where the sex is infrequent or non-existent. As a friend told me years ago, "If they're not sleeping with you they're sleeping with somebody." I think it's very ego-diminishing and I would be out of there myself. You are there in the first place because you have something going on sexually between yourselves. You just have to figure out how to keep it going. I think the big thing is that men want to do the same thing sexually, just with different people. You job is  to do different things with the same person. If the sex isn't good the door is open to his leaving in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment