Monday, September 24, 2012

As Edith Piaf sang, ”Je Ne Regrette Rien"

Dear David,        
I just had a weird phone call from a friend who said that my interest in sex was because of my “carnality” and there was much more to life and that I was unbalanced and living in a kind of dream. What do you think?    
~Sex U. Al

Dear Al,    
I am with you all the way. I think we are here to be fulfilled and we cannot do this without knowing ourselves sexually. We cannot let it carry us away into territory we don’t want to go into, but after all we are living our own lives. Finally, I think we only regret what we did not do. As Edith Piaf sang, ”Je Ne Regrette Rien.” For myself, if I can have a sex life until I am ninety I will have considered myself to have lived a successful life. Does this help?

No comments:

Post a Comment