Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Stuart Reardon











Now here's a TOP contender for Handsomest Man in the World...British Rugby Fullback, Stuart Reardon. Super muscles, tattoos, dreamy eyes and beautiful photography shot by the one and only David Vance. I've fallen in love. Completely smitten!

To view more photos of Stuart Reardon and more dreamy men, check out David Vance's fabulous blog: http://davidvancephotographer.blogspot.com/

You will not be disappointed my darlings!

______________________________________________

Dear David,
I am more and more involved with someone with bad teeth. I know it’s not important but it bothers me. Am I being shallow? What to do?
~The Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I always say do not expect your new lover to change. Do not get involved expecting change. It won’t happen. Except for dentistry. That you can do something about. Whatever the cost. You’ll like him better. He will like himself better. So drag him there. Careful. Maybe he will be so hot he’ll be stolen away.

No comments:

Post a Comment