Monday, September 10, 2012

What to do...

Dear David,
I had an unusual experience lately. I met a man whom I liked a lot. Good-looking, a really interesting job, great to talk to. We went out and had dinner, planned to meet again. On our second evening we went back to my apartment and went to bed together. It was great until suddenly he pulled back and slapped me in face really hard. That sort of ended the evening.  I really like this guy. Is there any reason to try to move forward with this?
~What to Do

Dear What to Do,
I know. I know. I don't like that kind of stuff either. I would suggest that if you like him enough, you meet again, maybe for lunch. I would just bring it up directly. How committed is he to this kind of sexual activity? Explain that you are not at all. See how he responds. I find the best way to move forward is to bring things out in the open. Love is between two people. It's not about doing specific stuff. See how it goes. Report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment