Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Dolce & Gabbana model



Here he is, your Handsomest Man in the World this week. It's the long haired guy talking to the shaved head guy by the center fold. I love the hair. I love the face. I love the look. This guy could be a movie star. Finally a guy who doesn't look like every other guy, which they all do on TV.
__________________________________

Dear David,
You know all about beauty. My face is beginning to droop. What should I do?
-Droopy

Dear Droopy,
Never wash your face. Water is really tough on your skin. Just step up to a counter like Bobbi brown at a department store and get a cleanser, a toner and a moisturizer. The cream cleanser will pull off lots of dirt - you will be amazed. The toner restores the chemical balance on your skin - usually some cucumber concoction. And the moisturizer keeps you from drying out. I'm sure you've heard me say this before, but always moisturize your neck. It may be your face someday! I have not washed my face since I was thirty, which was a long time ago. And I am pretty much in place. You should put on a night cream too. It makes alot of difference so you don't dry out at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment