Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fashion Day again...It's kind of a grab bag today

Fashion Day again...It's kind of a grab bag today but I am noticing weirdly enough that they are already showing Spring fashion in New York. Do you even have your Autumn wardrobe? Here's some stuff to mull over:




1. I found this in that magazine Complex I mentioned last week. The beret. With cold winds blowing you really show wear a hat to avoid colds. A lot of heat escapes from your head. I have a suspicion that the beret is back.




2. And then there's the forepiece cap. I think these caps are always good. Kind of very masculine in that Prince Phillip mode. Did you know that Queen Elizabeth once had to cal him back from a tour of South America because he was fooling around with his aide de camp? I thought you'd like to know that. It's gossip...but gossip usually turns out to be based on something.




3. Next Spring. Think about this pink suit with shorts. It takes guts but looks good. I am not sure about the black oxfords.




4. A very 1930's look. Beltless. Scarf at neck. Pretty chic looking.





5. Finally this Tom Ford ad. What gives here? Is Mr. Ford trying to bring back the waistline? Aren't we all? Men posing like Lynda Evangelista make me nervous.

___________________________

Dear David,
Can I wear brown shoes with a navy blue suit?
~Unsure

Dear Unsure,
I know you want me to say "sure." But the answer is "never."

No comments:

Post a Comment