Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feeling Older & Unattractive


Dear David,
I feel older and unattractive. Que Pasa?
~The Old Boot

Dear Old Boot,
I love your name. I am sure that you are funny enough to attract lots of people. Anyway, how about the sun flares? They are huge and affect the electricity on the earth as well as your mood. It's true. I am not big on "woo-woo stuff" but this seems to be the case. So maybe you are just suffering from "sun-flaritus."

Go to the gym. Get a haircut. Start using moisturizer. I have a feeling that Mr. Right is hovering just over the horizon. Let me know.

(Photo of David Leddick by David Vance for the book "How to Be Gay in the 21st Century")
___________________________

Fashion for today:
I am seeing a lot of all red outfits. I am not going to wear this but obviously it's something to think about. The first 2 photos are of the model Jared Neff. Check the hair. Very in right now:




No comments:

Post a Comment