Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World & Dating Advice

Are you old enough to know this is the day that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and pulled the United Staes into World War II? I remember it and the pictures in Life Magazine. My father died one month later. Those days were a mess.
_______________________________

Dear David,
I am a straight guy and have been checking out your blog because a couple of my gay friends told me it was interesting - and it is. Here's my problem. I am in my thirties, have a good job, have not been married before but would like to get married and have a family. At a recent party a married woman friend introduced me to two young women she thought I would find interesting. One I did. The other less so. The second one, however, liked me and has been emailing me everyday suggesting we meet for coffee and telling me all about her life. It turns out she lives with her parents and has two small children, being recently divorced. I don't want to hurt her feelings. How do I communicate that I am not interested?
~Baffled

Dear Baffled,
You seem to be a nice guy and evidently a good catch. Here is what I suggest. Call this lady and make a lunch date at an ok resteraunt. There you can sit down, get to know each other better, maybe start becoming friends or maybe not, but make it clear you are interested in someone else. Whether this is true or not. This won't damage her ego and will let her continue with her own life without feeling rejected.
_______________________________




Handsomest Man in the World ~ I want more Dominic Cooper, don't you? Here you go!

(Photos of Dominic Cooper from Interview Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment