Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Being Openly Gay...

Dear Daviddalulu,
You were just on a few radio shows and have been on the Huffington Post a couple of times recently. You don't seem to have any problem with being openly gay. Why is that?
~Your Love Slave

Dear Love Slave,
Where are you now that I need you?

I think I always knew guys liked me so it seemed pretty inevitable I would like them back. I have had periods where I wasn't someone's type, but once you've had a great romance you can endure that. And honey, if you're not openly gay how is someone going to find you? They're not going to approach you if you're pretending to be straight. Of course, me with my girlish appeal didn't have much luck pretending to be straight so I didn't bother. I don't know that I ever experienced homophobia, either. My nephew says, "You just didn't notice." I promise you, you're great just the way you are. Let the world pursue you!

If anyone reading needs advice about love, sex, relationships, etc. (gay or straight), you just might find your question and answer posted here on Davids Gay Dish. Contact me today my darlings! davidsgaydish@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment