Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ GQ Magazine Model


I found this model in GQ and could not resist. He certainly has to be the Handsomest Man in the World this week. What's going on? Men are just getting handsomer and their bodies are just getting better and better. Is it hot in here or is it just me? (the title of my upcoming autobiography. Don't steal it).
_________________________________

Dear David,
Apropos of your Handsomest Man in the World dish every Wednesday, I am currently nuts about a guy just because of his body. He is not one of those body-flaunters and actually seems interested in me as a person. I feel so superficial.
~Super Fishul

Dear Super F.,
You are, you are. But don't worry. You would kick yourself later if you skipped out on this hot relationship. Go after it and I'll bet you anything that body is going to become a three-dimensional person. I always say, "don't worry about table manners or bad teeth." You can always correct table manners and what do you think dentists or for?

No comments:

Post a Comment