Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Vittorio Grigolo



Here we are, Handsomest Man in the World Day again! Here's somebody new. An Italian tenor named Vittorio Grigolo who is making news. He has appeared at the Metropolitan Opera in New York and will be at the L.A. Opera this year. He is hot and would be if he couldn't sing a note.

____________________________


Dear David,
I feel my penis is not big enough.
~Mr. Perplexed P.

Dear Mr. Perplexed P.,
Who's to say my darling, who's to say? This male thing about how everything looks can be turned in for "How does it feel?" I just finished a brief run in my musical "How to Be Gay in the 21st Century" in Fort Lauderdale, FL and I point out in that show that sex is about doing it, not how it looks. Women know this. It's time men did.

I think you are just being too tough on yourself. You are probably fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment